Got a Georgia traffic or
speeding ticket? Fix it!
Before you pay your Georgia traffic or speeding ticket . . . Call our Georgia lawyers at 404-310-9795 to discuss your options
Most Georgia traffic or speeding tickets will cost you anywhere from $1200-$5000 over 3-5 years!
We can save you this money.
No points, No record, and No court appearance.
IT IS EASY TO START THE FREE CONSULTATION PROCESS:
2. When we receive your information through our website form, Claudia, our traffic defense director, will call you, explain how we can help you, and also give you an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.
3. If you accept our Legal Representation Offer, by paying the legal fee and sending us a copy of your traffic ticket, then we do all the work representing you before the court, no matter how many appearances or how much work is involved. In other words, there are no hidden fees. Usually, you will not need to appear in court, though for some cases and courts this may be necessary.
4. When your ticket is successfully resolved, we will provide you with the final disposition, court paperwork, discuss in person any questions you may have, and give you any instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court to keep your ticket off your driving record, or other possible requirements.
We want it to be easy for you to retain the legal experience of the Georgia law firm of Hendrick and Henry.
Joseph Henry (L) leads our traffic law defense division. Troy Hendrick (R) leads our personal injury division.
Saved my CDL
Super speeder ticket
If I could i will give them a 6 star review!!!
Took time to listen before taking the case
He was great. Thanks Joe.
Fantastic and professional
This is a great team of attorneys and paralegals!
- Nita Taylor
Hendrick & Henry Law are Georgia traffic and speeding ticket lawyers with proven success in courts across the state of Georgia
We have developed a highly specialized division of our firm dealing only with Georgia traffic and speeding issues. That means that our firms’ attorneys are actually practicing in the local Georgia courts where your ticket will be prosecuted — day to day, month to month, and year to year. For over thirteen years, the traffic division attorneys at Hendrick & Henry have cultivated these relationships and will put them to work for you.
Your driving record is very valuable, even though most people don’t know it.
The premium you pay for your insurance is based on several variables. By far the most significant variable is your driving record. Any conviction, even for minor infractions, will show up on your driving record.
Then your insurance company will raise your rates. They will stay elevated for 3-5 (sometimes 7!) years. Over this time, you will literally pay thousands in additional premiums. To verify this, we encourage you to call your insurance agent to ask them what effect a conviction will have on your premium. We can save you thousands by avoiding this.
The easiest way your insurance company discovers a conviction is through your driving record. We are very successful in avoiding ANY record. We can prevent ANY points from being assessed. Recently, we’ve seen a push by some data-mining companies to find infractions even if they are not on your driving record (other ticket defense firms won’t tell you this). Then they sell this information to your insurance company so they can raise your rates. At Hendrick and Henry, we do everything in our power to make this difficult for your insurance company.
We do all the work and appear on your behalf. Whenever possible. It’s that simple.
• FREE Initial consultation
• No Office Visit Necessary
• Usually No Court Visit
On fines, court costs, and car insurance premium increases.
No going to court, no multiple trips, and no missed work.
When we represent you in traffic court, you may not need to face the judge, district attorney, or police officer to argue your ticket.
Usually no courthouse hassles.
We represent Georgia clients in all types of traffic and speeding tickets including:
• Speeding tickets
• Super Speeder
• Red light
• Stop sign
• No insurance
• Suspended license
• Suspended registration
• Commercial Driver Licenses – CDL
• Failure to appear and Warrants
• Online Traffic Tickets
• Aggressive Driving
• Passing a School Bus
• Reckless Driving
• Hit & Run
• Improper Lane Change
• Improper Passing
• Following Too Closely
• Move Over Violation
• Failure to Yield
• Texting While Driving
• Disorderly Conduct
• Possession of Less than 1 oz. Marijuana
• Failure to Obey Traffic Control Device
• No Valid License